How can we find confidence and overcome imposter syndrome as entrepreneurs?
It’s no secret that we all face imposter syndrome sometimes, but it’s how we bounce back from those moments that truly make a difference.
Joining me in this conversation is Kelsey Boyer. Kelsey is a CCF Certified Leadership Coach and the Founder of Women’s Leadership Accelerator, her 90-day mentorship program for emerging and current female leaders looking to overcome imposter syndrome & build confidence, unlock their leadership potential, and gain more clarity on their path, so they accelerate their potential & impact, and thrive in their career (and life).
With almost a decade of experience leading teams mainly in male-dominated environments, Kelsey’s mission is to lift the potential of women and create more female leaders in the world.
She also sits on the board of directors for Fit Active Beautiful (FAB) charitable Foundation, which is an organization dedicated to empowering young girls to become strong women through the power of sport.
- [5:50] How to overcome imposter syndrome
- [11:10] What it takes to be a true leader
- [13:40] The biggest benefits to working online vs. working in person
- [15:40] The learning curves Kelsey has faced being an entrepreneur
- [22:15] All about the Women’s Leadership Accelerator
- [25:22] How to not get stuck in the comparison game
- Fit Active Beautiful Organization
- Women’s Leadership Accelerator Program
- 90 Minute Breakthrough Session
- Enter to win: Leave a rating and review every single month for a chance to win a free membership to the social media automation Bootcamp. Winners will be chosen monthly!
- Website – https://kelseyboyer.ca/
- Instagram – www.instagram.com/kelseyerinboyer
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/kelsey-boyer-she-her-838b7652/