Do you feel it’s possible to have a successful business and still have a life outside of work? If you said no, this episode is for you. If you said yes, this episode is also for you because there are so many gems and nuggets of wisdom shared by my guest.
Deanna Langford joins me on my podcast to talk about ‘business-life blend.’ If you are constantly burning out or trying to wear all the hats, this one is for you.
As a fitness professional and educator, Deanna has been helping women find their strength for 25 years. And as a coach, Deanna helps entrepreneurs create a harmonious business-life blend using a system-based approach.
Deanna is a mom and caregiver, which allows her to approach her work with empathy, as she has lived through many of the challenges in which she coaches her clients.
And at the same time, as a (retired) black belt in Jiu-Jitsu and former full-contact kickboxer, Deanna uses a strong coach approach when needed, to move her clients towards being their best, because they deserve nothing less.
- [4:10] What a business blend lifestyle is
- [6:30] 6 key systems Deanna creates for her clients
- [10:30] How to find balance
- [14:15] The biggest struggle as to why people are inconsistent
- [18:20] The importance of self-awareness and starting points
- [27:10] Deanna’s biggest piece of advice for entrepreneurs
- Enter to win: Leave a rating and review every single month for a chance to win a free membership to the social media automation Bootcamp. Winners will be chosen monthly!
- Join the Spotlight Theory Waitlist
- Social Media Automation Bootcamp
- The one thing by Gary Keller
- Entrepreneur’s Guide to Total Wellness
- 5 Steps to Taking Back Your Time
- Website – https://www.deannalangfordcoaching.com/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/deannalangfordcoaching/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/deannalangfordcoaching
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/deanna-lawson-langford-she-her-b6567b16a/
- Blog – https://www.deannalangfordcoaching.com/blog